[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Back to playing - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Back to playing

The action game..

Moderators: Felonius_Monk, briachek, LPF Police Department

Back to playing

Postby Anders » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:34 am

Hi everyone.

After a few months of not playing due to work, I finally seem to have some spare time (hopefully) again, so I decided to jump right back into the fishpond. However, I'm feeling kinda rusty so I would really appreciate if anyone would like to review some hands or even better sweat me for a while and act as a leak detector. Maybe someone would care to exchange notes and/or thought on common opponents etc (.5/1 & 1/2 PLO on FTP mainly). Hopefully this would get me back to my game faster and it might be fun/educative for you as well.

Basically I'm looking for someone to discuss my/their game with, on a more private level than a board, because I feel this is the fastest way to get into "the poker state of mind"

If any of this seems interesting to anyone, send a PM, if not, I guess I'll just stick to posting HH's on here :)

/A
If the river don't kill you, it ain't PLO
Anders

Postby teknipper » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

teknipper

Postby MacAnthony » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 am

Mac - Getting quoted in sigs since 2006

<emmasdad> pulling an ED = getting wasted and firing off 1/2 the BR???
<Trump34> yep
<emmasdad> i have only done that 3 times in a year and a half. . .
MacAnthony

Return to Omaha