[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Has Felonius_Monk improved your game? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Has Felonius_Monk improved your game?

The action game..

Moderators: Felonius_Monk, briachek, LPF Police Department

Has Felonius_Monk improved your game?

Postby tetsuo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:02 pm

Felonius_Monk (the moderator of this forum) is well known for his voluminous and expansive articles and posts on Omaha.

I can't think of a time anyone even mentioned Omaha on this forum without Monk wading in chest-deep to answer the question in a very clear and complete way.

If your Omaha has been improved by BTP's Omaha section, you probably owe Feonius_Monk a debt of thanks.

Thankfully there is a way of repaying this debt at no cost to yourself! Just use him as your referer when signing up at a new poker room, and he'll get free cash!

So if you'd like make this kind gesture to the Monk, please PM or email Felonius_Monk through this board and he'll fill you in with the details (and I'm sure this'll get you some extra special Omaha attention next time you post)!
tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby Felonius_Monk » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Thanks for that, tetsuo.

Yep, I'm in charge now so behave :wink: !

If anyone wishes to send an (entirely optional!) referal bonus my way for a new account at any of the following sites, I'd be very grateful. BTP is turning into a fantastic site but remember that contributing authors don't get paid for their efforts on the main pages so sending something back (only if the material has helped you, of course) is a good way to keep the quality of the poker material on here a high standard, and ensure that myself and others keep spending lengthy periods of time putting metaphorical pen to paper to produce something useful and entertaining, and of course it costs you nothing!

Keep supporting BTP with your lively debate and interesting questions and answers!

I currently play at:

Party
Empire
PokerStars
UltimateBet
Paradise
Royal Vegas
Gaming Club
Absolute Poker
Interpoker

Send a personal message through the site or email born_to_knit@hotmail.com; I'm more than happy to talk poker any hour of the day.

Enjoy the forum!

Monk
xxxxx
The Monkman J[c]

"Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,
A licky boom boom down.
Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,
A licky boom boom down." - Snow, 1993
Felonius_Monk
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby briachek » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:55 pm

If I start playing on any of the other sites, i will definitely do this. I know for Party, both people get cash, is that the same on all the other ones? I might do Gaming Club for all the "positive" review of players by KennyG and Iceman.
Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

well

Postby AdamtheExpert » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:49 pm

If I was not already the TOP genius in the world in OMAHA, bar NONE, I surely would be helped by Monk. I'm actually placing him in the top three omaha authors, and that includes the "famous" ones.

Obviously, he has a LOT more time than ATE, what with the highly detailed articles.

Actually, I'm VERY jealous, that ATE didn't get the omaha section, but this will not cause me to withhold my advocacy of Monk in the field of omaha.

ATE heartily endorses Monk, and his articles.

Oh well, you may be getting referrals but NYA NYA, I got the 2K pot! I got the 2K pot!!

Sorry, had to throw that in.

Now, about my proposed book collaberation . . . . . . . . . . . .
AdamtheExpert

Postby Felonius_Monk » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:19 am

Why thankyou :D.

And no, I am not getting a lot of referrals. It's just nice to get the odd one if people want to, but I'm happy to write stuff just for the interest of doing so. Getting a buck or two for my time is just a bonus, I guess.

Monk
xxxxx
The Monkman J[c]

A licky boom boom down.
Felonius_Monk
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Now, about my proposed book collaberation . . . . .

Postby AdamtheExpert » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:17 am

If I win a big tournament, I'm gonna make posters that say that

AND PUT 'EM UP ALL OVER YOUR HOME TOWN.

Ha ha, well I won't go THAT far
AdamtheExpert

Postby kingsalami » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:49 pm

kingsalami

Postby TightWad » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:04 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

NOT FUNNY

Postby AdamtheExpert » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:31 pm

TIGHTWAD NOT FUNNY AT ALL!
AdamtheExpert

Postby TightWad » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:11 pm

My sincere apologies. However, your response shows a distinct lack of proper punctuation. "TIGHTWAD, NOT FUNNY AT ALL!" would've been more acceptable. As it stands, your response bears resemblance to what is commonly considered "cave-man talk." However, as we all know, cavemen did not, in fact, speak English.

-TW
TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby Felonius_Monk » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:48 am

MONK LIKE OMAHA
The Monkman J[c]

A licky boom boom down.
Felonius_Monk
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Molina » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:24 pm

Molina

Postby SideSwipe » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:39 am

He certainly has!

Even if I play micro-limits, and can't seem to get a profit yet, I'm NOT LOSING MONEY thanks to his great articles.

Cheers,

SS
"Every man is a but spark in the darkness"
SideSwipe
Enthusiast (B&M & Online)

Postby Felonius_Monk » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:05 pm

The Monkman J[c]

A licky boom boom down.
Felonius_Monk