[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
PLO $200 FR - Suicide time - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

PLO $200 FR - Suicide time

The action game..

Moderators: Felonius_Monk, briachek, LPF Police Department

PLO $200 FR - Suicide time

Postby Stoneburg » Sat May 10, 2008 6:27 am

Played a 200 hand session today. My stats:

vpip: 19.80
pfr: 9.6
Aggr: 3.3
Won$sd: 0%

Ok, so I won zero showdowns and lost about $800. I felt I was playing good, but I'm going to post all the big hands here before I go jump off a bridge. Starting from the smallest final pot moving to the biggest:

AQJTs in the CO.with a full stack.

UTG limps, another limp, then a deep stack ($350) raises to $10, shorty muppet with $47 pots it and it is up to me. I flat call, so does the deep stack.

Flop comes JQ4 rainbbow, dep stack checks, shorty pushes to $10, I pot it, deep stack goes away. Shorty muppet has AK75, turn/river comes 6/3 for a runner straight.

AA85ds in MP with a full stack. I open to $8, button who is a donk (73/25) calls as do the blinds. Flop comes JT6 with two clubs (I have no clubs). It is checked around. Turn is the [2d] giving me a diamond draw, checked to me and I pot it. Button calls. River is a Q, I check, he bets half pot. I tank and call.

I figured he wouldn't bet a set or two-pair on that river, the river is a scare card and if he had the nuts I think he will bet full pot. So in my mind, he either has a bluff or K9, and K9 seems unlikely. He had [Kd][9d] of course.

Donk raises in MP after a limper, I make a mini-reraise with KK54s, only the dink calls (he doesn't have Aces).

Flop comes 947 with my flush draw. I pot it, he calls. Turn is a Q and I put him in, he calls with AQK9 (no flush draw), and his two-pair holds.

AA95 (with the 95s), I re-raise a LAG who raised in EP. We have some history. Flop comes 6TJ with a flush draw, he pots it, I push and he calls. He would have check/raised if he hit this flop hard, I have bet every time in position and taken down several pots agaionst him, which is why I put him in. He calls with KK95 and the flush draw which hits.

Fish limps in EP and two more callers, then button who is a LAG raises. I cold call in teh SB with QQ84ds. The fish, who I followed here, calls as do one of the limpers.

Flop is 8T5 rainbow and is checked around. Turn is a 2 giving me a flush draw, I pot it ($60), fish pushes. Folded to me and it is $115 to call, the pot will be $405 if I call. So I call. He has 9985 for bottom two and I miss my outs.

I pick up AA74s UTG and limp with a full stack, aggro donk with $102 raises, 3 people call, including the blinds, and I re-raise to $72. One of the blinds folds. 4 people see the flop, button is all-in already.

Flop comes 286 with my flush draw, there's $270 in the pot and I have $120 behind. The blind pushes, and I call, as does the shorty for his last $28.

Fish has 3345, all in button has QJJ7 and BB who pushed has QTT7 with the same flush draw as me. Turn is a 9 and river is a T giving button the nut straight and BB a set to beat me.

If I survive the fall from the bridge I look forward to any feedback.
Stoneburg

Postby briachek » Sat May 10, 2008 8:26 am

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby briachek » Sat May 10, 2008 8:28 am

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Return to Omaha