[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Hey, I thought it was supposed to be called: ASK Adam - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Hey, I thought it was supposed to be called: ASK Adam

The best of the rest..

Moderators: kingsalami, LPF Police Department

Hey, I thought it was supposed to be called: ASK Adam

Postby AdamtheExpert » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:06 am

Ok, all you ATE fans out there, your wildest dream is now true. My own section!! Yes, know you can ask your questions, and be SURE I see them.

Ok, what I'm trying to get here, is good questions that would appeal to as many of the readers, as possible. I cannot stand hand histories, and have a hard time even reading them.

So ok, please TRY to ask questions that have a mass appeal, but that certainly does not mean that all questions have to. If you have a question that you need answered . . . CORRECTLY, feel free to pick any topic. remember, I have played ALL games that exist, or did exist in the last 20 years. I've been a dealer, prop player, house player, corporation player, AND CHEF.

Ok, I could answer how to make the best prime rib, but we'd better keep that to the anything section.

If you are a dealer, or want to be one, ask about that too. If your curious about what it's like in MENTAL hospitals, ask about that too.

When asking your questions, please PLEASE remember to include as much pertenant information, as possible.

No limit questions, CANNOT be answered, if they do not contain enough information.

ALWAYS mention STACK SIZE, and position, or I just CANNOT answer the question.

ATE only gives ACCURATE answers.

Also, I am getting better at this, but please try not to abbreviate, as I often do not KNOW what they mean.

yeah, yeah, maybe this is sounding cocky, I'm really not trying to. I just want to be able to provide this feature for the memeber here, and want to make some guidelines that I feel would help to make this a great section

ON A GREAT SITE
AdamtheExpert

Return to Other Poker Games