[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Reports that E-pass is out of the US market - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Reports that E-pass is out of the US market

Post sites reviews, news and bonus updates here. (Absolutely NO personal codes or links allowed or you face a ban)

Moderators: Rhound50, LPF Police Department

Reports that E-pass is out of the US market

Postby Triple B » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Villain: Why?
Villain: How?
Me: I had a feeling
Villian: Sit in you cretin
Triple B

Postby Triple B » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Triple B

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:31 pm

emmasdad

Postby kennyg » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 pm

anyone get checks via cake?
"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby redhouse » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Lol. gg poker.
Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby Thxlbx » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Thxlbx

Postby kennyg » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:20 am

their response after I asked about getting checks in the mail:

Hello Kenny,

Thank you for your email. As you may be aware the movement of checks has not always been ideal since the signing of the UIEGA. CakePoker employs a number of processors to help us move checks out to our players. While we have continued to deliver checks to our US resident players, checks in excess of $2500 US$ have been handled by a specific group of processors that has proven to be less effective over time. In an effort to compensate we are introducing a few new processors this week that we expect to bring check processing and delivery times down significantly. With these new processors we are required to formally confirm the identification of the individual before a check can be dispatched. As a result you will be required to provide picture identification in the form of a driver’s license or a passport. Although you may have provided this or similar ID is past we do not keep these documents on file so unfortunately you will have to forward it along again to our support team. Once you have provided this identification you will not be required to provide it again on subsequent check requests.

You may fax any documents to the attention of the CakePoker Security Department at:

1-800-856-9754 (players in North America )

31-84-759-8600 Netherlands (players in Europe )

Please note that we have found that it is very hard to fax clear copies of items such as Credit Cards or Drivers license and we would recommend you send them as JPEG images to support@cakepoker.com

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby NorthView » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 am

What's the score at Cake with doing a player transfer and the transferee immediately withdrawing? Any restrictions?
Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

Postby iceman5 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:47 am

Ive transferred money to someone and they cashed out within minutes with no problems.
iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby antneye » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:26 am

This may be the normal cycle for us players in the states. Neteller went and epass filled the vacuum. Someone else will step up until they also get forced out. I'm not too concerned since my money is either on the sites themselves or in a US bank. As long as the site stays solvent I am feel ok.

I need an e-wallet though because I don't want checks mailed to my house (wife factor)
antneye

Postby Triple B » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:52 am

That's good news kennyg. When I inquired about checks from Cake (this was probably early last summer) they were quoting ridiculous wait times of like 6-8 weeks or so IIRC.
Triple B

Postby Big_Leon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Just got this from FT this afternoon, I see most of you already know:

Dear The Big Leon,

You received this email because you have made a deposit using ePassporte.

We have recently been notified by ePassporte that they are no longer able to facilitate deposits or withdrawals between ePassporte and Full Tilt Poker player accounts. We apologize for this inconvenience which is unfortunately outside of our control.

As an alternative to ePassporte, we are pleased to offer you our newest, most efficient payment processing option yet - Instant eChecks.

Just click on the Instant eChecks button in the Cashier and fill in the required information to instantly and securely transfer money from your personal checking account to your Full Tilt Poker account. It's that simple.

I just moved a pretty good chunk of my roll to ePass last week so I could do some reload bonuses. *sigh* here we go again...
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby Big_Leon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:52 pm

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Return to Poker Rooms (Online & B&M)