Advanced search

Started Playing at UB

Post sites reviews, news and bonus updates here. (Absolutely NO personal codes or links allowed or you face a ban)

Moderators: Rhound50, LPF Police Department

Started Playing at UB

Postby BKAZ » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:19 am

I've been playing at Bodog the last 2 weeks trying sites to find a new home site since the Ongame apocalypse. Bodog is fine but I prefer PT compatibility so I've cleared the Bodog bonus and I was trying to open a Full Tilt account, had some technical difficulties so I opened an account at UB instead. My game is NL$100 FR but I dropped to the NL$50's to get used to the interface and the players. Not bad at all though the deposit bonus seems to clear really slow. I am running at 10 PTBB for the first 2K hands and will probably move back up to the NL$100's next weekend.

I did get an e-mail from Full Tilt support so I think I will open that account anyway after I play UB for a while.

UB seems to be a little tighter than Ongame or Bodog, fewer all in's etc... but I have adjusted my game from a 13/4/3 to 20/8/4 over the last 2 months and it seems to work just as well at UB. I used to be a massive multi tabler (set miner) and have dropped to 3 or 4 tables and am actually making more money this way.

BK
BKAZ
Enthusiast (Online)

Return to Poker Rooms (Online & B&M)