[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
I need your help so we can all find our leaks - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

I need your help so we can all find our leaks

Discuss PokerTracker, GT+, PokerAce and Others

Moderators: excession, LPF Police Department

I need your help so we can all find our leaks

Postby excession » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:27 pm

OK - my current problem is that I can't advise properly on finding leaks without knowing what good, average and bad BB/100 baselines are for the various low stake NL hands. Pokerroom has EV stats for all hands but that includes all stakes and Limit too so I can't really use them.

With this in mind can you please spend 5 minutes and send me the following from your PT databases (you can send anonymously if you like)

First go to prefs and make sure you exclude Limit games and and NL games that aren't 10c/25c, 25c/50c or 50c/$1. For the moment can you please just send me full ring (we can do short-handed next)

Then go to general info and make sure you have at least 10k hands (more is better of course).

Then save a blank excel or txt file (excel is better if you have it) to desktop.

Then go to 'known starting hands' box on the general info page and click the 'p' button on the top left -click export - and export to excel (or tabbed text) as needed. Close 'known starting hands'.

Then click 'more detail button' on right of player summary and check your overall post-flop, flop, river and turn aggression (make a note of them).

Send me the known hands exported file in an email to me at andymcnish@btinternet.com

and in your covering email let me know the following:
No of total hands, BB/100, Vp$ip, PFR%, Post-Flop Aggression (total, flop, turn and river), your WtSD% and W$SD %.
Youcan see all these apart from the aggression nos. on the bottom line in the player summary box on the general info screen.

I figure once have about a dozen sets of stats I should be able to set target BB/100 for each hand and give hints as to which strategies may work best for playing them.

Cheers.
Last edited by excession on Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby tetsuo » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:51 pm

Sounds interesting :D

I've made a note and I'll mail you mine tomorrow.
tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby Atorvastatin » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:27 pm

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising everytime we fall."
Atorvastatin
Enthusiast (B&M & Online)

Postby Nortonesque » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:17 pm

Hmm, think I'll wait until after the tournament to do this. ;)
Nortonesque

Postby sonicboom » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:23 am

I'll send mine monday
sonicboom

Postby excession » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:31 am

Hmm, think I'll wait until after the tournament to do this. Wink

I'm pretty sure that there will be nothing in the exported files or covering email that ID your player handle or nick on this board. If there is just edit it out.
excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby tetsuo » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:04 pm

Mine are sent.
tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby phatlad » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:30 pm

I'd send mine but all I have are limit. :( :oops:
If you're gonna play trash, expect it to get taken out.

(I hate those people who quote themselves, but that's one of my original lines).
phatlad

Postby Atorvastatin » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:17 pm

Well unfortunately I play mostly shorthanded and only have around 1,000 rull ring hands. I tried to follow your instructions but didn't get past the part where you save a blank text file to your desktop. I don't have excel and for some reason was unable to save a blank text file. Do I have some kind of computer disability. How embarrasing.
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising everytime we fall."
Atorvastatin

Postby tooters » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:37 pm

All I have is 6 person max, but this is the greatest thing ive ever seen someone offer. Let us know when your ready for short handed. TY
tooters

Postby Rode_Dog » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:58 pm

I want to participate, but I only have 7300 hands of $25/$50NL. Do you want what I have, or should I wait another month untill I have 10k?
Rode_Dog

Postby Stoneburg » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:45 pm

25k hands sent :D
Stoneburg

Postby Stoneburg » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:03 am

I didn't realise that this thread was originally posted in Januari.

:lol:
Stoneburg

Postby black_knight6 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:11 pm

black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby black_knight6 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:11 pm

black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Next

Return to PokerTracker and Other Tools