Advanced search

PT Noob

Discuss PokerTracker, GT+, PokerAce and Others

Moderators: excession, LPF Police Department

PT Noob

Postby Andy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:38 pm

Edit: made this into a journal

Hi BTP.

I have just bought pokertracker and found this forum, and I must say it is rather overwhelming. Therefore I has startet this tread to post my questions concerning PT.

I'm starting of on Pacific where my BR is (about $1000), my goal is to get the bankroll for NL 200, as that is where the 6 max table starts on Pacific. I think I will start by playing a couple of 1000 hands on NL 25 until i am comfortable with PT and gametime+.

So I used the link for this article (http://www.andymcnish.btinternet.co.uk/newauto.htm) to auto rate the players. Is this the right ratings (the NL50final.TXT link) I should use?

Next I started the auto-import from Pacific, and also checked the "auto rate players when importing HH", and set the observed hands to more or equal than 7 players. But when I am playing at the table will PT then rate the players if there are e.g. 5 players at the table, which is often the case at Pacific. If this is the case will it not tend to give me a misleading picture og the fullring game?

That is it for now and my first day with PT... phew

Andy
Apologizes for my spelling. English is not my prefered language.
Andy

Return to PokerTracker and Other Tools