[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Qestion about PTO and PTS - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Qestion about PTO and PTS

Discuss PokerTracker, GT+, PokerAce and Others

Moderators: excession, LPF Police Department

Qestion about PTO and PTS

Postby Flavel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 pm

I have PT Holdem and thinking about getting PT Omaha and PT Stud.

How complicated is it to get those products since I already have PT Holdem? is there anything special I need to do? Keep in mind I am a computer idiot so I need steps to help me accomplish this lol.

I am sorry for being a pain but I really apprceiate your help.
May the poker gods smile upon you,

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Marm » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:36 am

If you have PTS, then PTO and PTH are very easy to run, since they're practically identical, just for different games.

Ask them about some sort of discount for buying both. And make sure you play enough of each game to make it worth your time.
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Return to PokerTracker and Other Tools