Advanced search

poker...over HERE

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

poker...over HERE

Postby m9man » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:27 am

[low content]

well, it has been awhile since i have had access to the BTP site. and i haven't been able to get much poker in either. since im over here [think I**Q]

we have just started a game recently. i am playing a more LAGGY style. those who have read my crappy posts before know that am a TA but with real WT tendencies and i need to switch gears. FWIW my roll is around 2K - so I am far below KennyG's level!

we play NLHE with 1/1 blinds and $50 stacks. which is not ideal set-up but i have been out-voted. anyhow. there is one good player and then a bunch of average/bad players.
most times its SH. so i make pot building raises from the button, and cb about 2/3 times. i have such a tight image, that these guys are like he has AA or AK, or TT. no, I have 68o, thank u very much. been working on firing second and third barrels if opponent shows weakness - and it worked. what a feeling. going to have to try that again.

thing is, the only time i had to show my hand i had JJ [i hadnt looked before i raised]. and yes noone notices whether i not i have looked at my cards. so they had no idea what i was doing. i never had a real hand though, so unfortunately i still ended down for the session.

anyhow i have taken up enough BTP space for now. hope all u BTP PLAYAS are doing well. and don't panic about the legal situation. when i get back next year i am jumping right back online and will try to build my roll and get to 1/2 NL and $200 SNGs...
m9man
Enthusiast (B&M & Online)

Return to LPF Community