[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Code Poker AKA The Palace Group- They suck ass - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Code Poker AKA The Palace Group- They suck ass

Post sites reviews, news and bonus updates here. (Absolutely NO personal codes or links allowed or you face a ban)

Moderators: Rhound50, LPF Police Department

Code Poker AKA The Palace Group- They suck ass

Postby bkholdem » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:25 pm

Code Poker has refused to return my funds that I have on deposit with them because I am in the US. They are giving me the run around via email and avoiding answering my questions as to why every other site was able to return my money, what options they have explored, etc.

Basically I am very frustrated wtih them at this point and want my money. Any helpful suggestions about how to get my money from them would be apprecated. They say they can not cut me a check.

They suck. I would not trust them, they are basically stealing my money when a dozen other sites who closed off US players returned all of my funds without incident.
If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
bkholdem

Return to Poker Rooms (Online & B&M)