[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Sun offer, anyone trying this? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Sun offer, anyone trying this?

Post sites reviews, news and bonus updates here. (Absolutely NO personal codes or links allowed or you face a ban)

Moderators: Rhound50, LPF Police Department

Sun offer, anyone trying this?

Postby Anders » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:58 pm

So I got this in the mailbox, anyone else get something like this?

Dear XXXXX,

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Alex Jagodik and I am the new Poker Operations Manager at Sun Poker. I want to thank you for your past play at Sun Poker.

I see that you haven't played in a while. I hope that every thing is fine. I have created a special offer to bring you back to the best poker site on the net.

The One Sick Bonus just got sicker. Make your deposit and receive the one sick bonus for September up to $1000 bonus. Clear the entire bonus and we will give you your first deposit in September back. ($500 minimum, $1000 maximum)

Seems good enough I think
If the river don't kill you, it ain't PLO
Anders

Return to Poker Rooms (Online & B&M)