[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
BTP HU NLHE League - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

BTP HU NLHE League

All topics related to the mini tournaments

Moderators: Cactus Jack, LPF Police Department

Postby MVPSPORTS » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby The A Train » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:49 pm

It's unlucky to be superstitious
The A Train
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:32 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby Xaston » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:25 pm

Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself.
Xaston

Postby Kuso » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:47 pm

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby Xaston » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:51 pm

Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself.
Xaston

Postby The A Train » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:36 pm

The A Train
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Kuso » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:14 am

Hey,

Just to give you a quick update as to where I've been.

The screen on my monitor bitched out the day I left for Hawaii. I arrived in Hawaii and took my laptop to the service center the day after I got here and they should get in back to me within the next day or so.

I just found an internet cafe that actually supplied computers that you can use that also doesn't ban "gambling" websites. :roll: That's where I am now.

Anyway, I should be back within a day or two. In the interim, I'll gladly hand the reins over to MVP if any decisions need to be made. I should be able to play any and all games I've missed on Saturday and Sunday of this weekend. If my games are the only ones left that need to be played, I'll forfeit them if it will expedite the process (I'd rather not do this, but...)

I've just PMed MVP my phone number, so he can call me if there are any questions.

My apologies for the absence.

- Kuso
wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby The A Train » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:51 am

Is this thing over now or what??? No one seems to be playing any more games.
The A Train
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Pozzo » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:24 pm

Pozzo

Postby MVPSPORTS » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:32 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby MVPSPORTS » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:41 pm

MVPSPORTS

Previous

Return to Sit and Go's (SnGs)