[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
SNG results - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

SNG results

All topics related to the mini tournaments

Moderators: Cactus Jack, LPF Police Department

SNG results

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:53 am

Post your results here.

Doing well? Brag a little, that's fine.

Doing badly? That's what we're here for. No harm in losing, only in losing over and over without seeing improvement.

A little luck never hurts, so good luck.

CJ
"Are the players better as the stakes go up? It's not an exam; it's a buyin." Barry Tanenbaum
Cactus Jack

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:03 pm

Just had 7 4th place finishes in a row on the $55.....it f... hurts.
5 were coinflips and 2 were 60-40's.

I am having too many 4th's all together.

Gotta look at my stats a little closer.

WHIIIIIIINNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
tommyhawk

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:25 pm

Make that 8.

AK- vs J3 he had 2.5 K just like me.

I don't like mondays...I wanna shoot the whole day down.

Boomtown riverrats.
tommyhawk

6 in a row!

Postby superstusemple » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:02 pm

I've been reading HOH and concentrating a lot more on each decision i make and why i make it over the last week.
Paying off pretty good so far. 6 in the money finishes in a row. 5 2nds and 1 1st.
I need to improve my heads up game however, overall i have 15% 1st place finishes, 24% 2nd place finsihes and 12% 3rd place finishes. Heads up i only win 38% of the time - compared to the average of 50% if everyone was equal.
How can i improve my heads up play to convert these 2nds to 1sts?I've read and reread the heads up section in HOH and it doesnt seem to be helping all that much. Do i just need practice?
thanks
superstusemple

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:16 pm

Do a search for heads up on this forum. Good advice and lots of discussion in the past.

Welcome to BTP.

CJ
"Are the players better as the stakes go up? It's not an exam; it's a buyin." Barry Tanenbaum
Cactus Jack

help?

Postby tommyhawk » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:37 am

In deep dark hole.

Last 3 days were an absolute nightmare.

About 20 sngs and about 12 4th place finishes. My ROI has dropped way down.
I find it hard to put my finger on it.

$55 went down from 25% to 18.6% ROI ( 274 played )
$25 went down from 35% to 31 % ( 232 played )

Maybe I should take a break, I don't know I am puzzled.

My BR has got a severe blow...hate this crap. It always seems to happen for days.

Advice?
tommyhawk

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:32 am

Cactus Jack

Postby tommyhawk » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:06 pm

tommyhawk

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:15 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Big_Leon » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:24 am

I have a couple days off work so I decided to fire up some SNGs at PP to try out the new chip stack and structure. I have never run so bad...OOM in first 14! :shock: Only cashed twice in first 25 $11s. I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts. SNGs used to be MY game!

1st - 1
2nd - 0
3rd - 1
4th - 6
5th - 4
6th - 1
7th - 4
8th - 3
9th - 4
10th - 1

Everyone seems to be dogging all my primo hands and I'm losing ALL coin flips. Seems everytime I've pushed KQ, KJ, and K10 late I've been called by a bare Ace and it holds. Bahhhh!
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby Triple B » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:24 pm

Triple B

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:18 am

518 party sng's at the $22s, ROI = 22.72%.

This was last year, my results this year:

234 party sng's at the $11s, ROI = 28.2%
322 party sng's at the $22s, ROI = 0.2% (i kid you not.. that was just gut wrenching).
69 party sng's at the $33s, ROI = (18.2%) <-- not as gut wrenching as that, though.

I think the $22s was just a terrible spell of variance because the players really aren't that different from the $11s and i defintely could beat them last year..

HU results:

131 HU sngs are FTP, ROI = 20.87%, ITM = 60%. (stakes ranged from the $5s all the way to the $200s)

I've started a new spreadsheet to record my results under the new PP structure, and also i believe i've improved a lot as a player so hopefully it will reflect in the results.. i'll post when i've got a significant sample size. :)
GodlikeRoy

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:22 am

Cactus Jack

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:00 am

GodlikeRoy

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:29 am

Eek...RIF, Jack...Reading is Fundamental.

(It's late.)

CJ
Cactus Jack

Next

Return to Sit and Go's (SnGs)