[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Wrong push? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Wrong push?

All topics related to the mini tournaments

Moderators: Cactus Jack, LPF Police Department

Wrong push?

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 11:41 am

ryans

Postby DoctorHandles » Thu May 01, 2008 1:53 pm

The better player should win the race. Always.
DoctorHandles

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Thanks for replying.

For the sake of discussion,
If I made it to 500 and he again raised... do i push then?
the idea is to push either turn or river right?

I just want to know if the decision of pushing was good... or I was playing too agressive or wrong choice/timing.

Sorry, my bad there, it was a satellite to a bigger tourney not a SNG, should I still post it in that section?

Cheers!
R
ryans

Postby DoctorHandles » Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm

DoctorHandles

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 5:50 pm

ryans

Postby GreaterThanU » Thu May 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Callin preflop is better when there are other people in the pot. However I don't think it's a giant mistake. As far as the rest of the hand...after his min-raise to 240 I prob make it between 500-700. Obv call the shove.

You're prob never foldin this ever post-flop. Except for misclicks and timeouts.
<GreaterThanU> I hope I die
<EscPlan9> !eightball will GTU die soon?
<btpBot> EscPlan9: The outlook is good.
GreaterThanU

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 6:54 pm

"You're prob never foldin this ever post-flop. Except for misclicks and timeouts."

Yep, but would have folded in an instant had he come in with 3x the BB, but he came in 2x and I already had half that in the pot so it was but natural to call.. and I think hitting trips like this is much better than a coinflip so couldnt get away from it... putting it down to bad luck and trying to forget about it. Was just curious what others would have done or if anybody else would have put this guy on to AA. If he had not hit that 3rd A, I had the blighter for getting creative with AA...

Chalk +1 to a bad beat?
ryans

Postby DoctorHandles » Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 pm

No not folding preflop is really bad.

It's still bad when there's 7 other people in the pot.
DoctorHandles

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 7:47 pm

What 7 other people, it came down to just this guy and me... everyone else had folded..
ryans

Postby emmasdad » Thu May 01, 2008 8:15 pm

emmasdad

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 8:31 pm

ryans

Postby emmasdad » Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm

emmasdad

Postby ryans » Thu May 01, 2008 8:40 pm

ryans

Postby DaFish » Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 am

DaFish

Return to Sit and Go's (SnGs)