[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby emmasdad » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:41 am

emmasdad

Postby Tyrannic » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:00 am

Tyrannic

Postby Big_Leon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:54 pm

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby emmasdad » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:52 pm

emmasdad

Postby Big_Leon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:39 pm

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:09 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby MVPSPORTS » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:31 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby emmasdad » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:12 pm

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:19 pm

God i suck..

emmasdad

Postby hard2tel » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 pm

yea...2 final tables in pretty sizeable tourneys on the same day..u suck soooo much.

wtf is the sunday AP challenge?
"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby emmasdad » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:52 pm

emmasdad

Postby Rhound50 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:21 pm

2nd place........ what a donk
"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby emmasdad » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:37 am

Got deepish in another couple of rebuys in the last two days. Best finish was a 7th. Full Tilt now has rebuy tourneys, and I have been playing these low buy-in rebuys quite a bit. The only other poker I am playing at the moment is the occaisional 7CS or PLO table - usually when I am down to only one or two active tourneys. I have been making decently steady money at these rebuys - score a couple hundred one day, maybe more, go 2-5 days without getting a big FT finish but usually not lose a whole lot in the process by eeking out some deepish finishes, and picking up a few bucks in side games.

I completely ignore the bonuses now - rumor has it that Bodog is stopping the bottomless reload in order to offset the higher money transfer fees it now must pay. That on top of everything else that has happened has led me to look for a way to grind out a decent few hundred a week on a 2k+ roll (writing off the money in Neteller for now - that will be like a windfall if/when I get it). 2/4 7CS, PLO 50, and $1-3 rebuy tourneys are what I am doing these days. I am not sure how much longer this will be a viable alternative for making extra $$. I might just be that marginal winning player that goes from decent winner to shark bait after the continued steady exit of US fish, considering a major source of my income - bonuses - is no longer available. Live poker is still an option for me, but the hourly rate is not as good as an attorney's salary for any of thegames around here and any game that I might be rolled for, and the whole point of playing on the internet is so I can still be around my family. I don't have that live, although I do enjoy live play I can't do it at home while my daughter sleeps or in my underwear in the late evening after everything at home calms down.

If I have to get a job I am gonna be pissed.
emmasdad

Postby AlexMR » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:43 pm

me 2.
[17:16] alitomr: http://micropenis.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?t=723
[17:19] mekosking: wow
[17:19] mekosking: i give that poof a week tops
[17:19] mekosking: before he snuffs it
[17:19] mekosking: I THINK THAT MAY BE NV
[17:20] mekosking: IN DISGUISE
[17:20] alitomr: LOLZ
AlexMR

PreviousNext