[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby emmasdad » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:17 pm

emmasdad

Postby pokerzen » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Dooood. Not bad for a n00b. :)
<Big_Leon> start with the RAZZ tourney?
<pokerzen1> when did the razz tourney start?
<Big_Leon> starts in 2 minutes
<Big_Leon> just drew seats
<pokerzen1> too late then
<pokerzen1> damn damn damn
<Big_Leon> no, it's not too late gogogogogo
<pokerzen1> what's the tourney number?
<Big_Leon> 55852225
<Big_Leon> password is - irunbad i think
<Big_Leon> irunbad
<pokerzen1> made it :)
<pokerzen1> okay now how do you play razz?
<Big_Leon> i have no idea
pokerzen
Pro (Online)

Postby shamdonk » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Be glad your opponents refuse to fold; if they didn't, you just might go broke.

(9:00:09 PM) GodlikeRoy: i think you could prolly post total shit for the next 2 years aaaaand like 192 days and you'll still be considered 'posting good' cause of your threads that'll never be seen thread
shamdonk

Postby MVPSPORTS » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:07 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby emmasdad » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:34 pm

Got a tourney to play in tomorrow. . . .
emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:54 pm

Am I ever gonna win another tourney?????

emmasdad

Postby Molina » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Ask tetsuo for a 'congrats on the second ED' emoticon, it could save bandwidth, I'm sure.
"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby hard2tel » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:30 pm

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby Molina » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:31 pm

"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby emmasdad » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 pm

The answer, obviously, is no.

emmasdad

Postby hard2tel » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:01 pm

Either way...a pretty damn impressive day sir. You'll win one soon dont worry.
"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby shamdonk » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Be glad your opponents refuse to fold; if they didn't, you just might go broke.

(9:00:09 PM) GodlikeRoy: i think you could prolly post total shit for the next 2 years aaaaand like 192 days and you'll still be considered 'posting good' cause of your threads that'll never be seen thread
shamdonk

Postby MecosKing » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:24 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere