[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Mizen' Mizen' gots to keep Mizen' Mizen' - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Mizen' Mizen' gots to keep Mizen' Mizen'

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby rdale » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:46 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:52 pm

The good news is there is a wireless connection in the neighborhood now... So even if it is a little weak, I should be able check my mail and stuff.
rdale

Postby rdale » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:30 am

Made chicken and fried rice with a coconut milk/coffee gravy... mmm mmm mmm I'm thinking banana fosters for dessert! You really can't go wrong with carmel made with booze and pouring it over ice cream. I am so happy to be back home, I love cooking for my family.
rdale

Postby rdale » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:56 am

Lost $10.01 playing the micros today.... I'm about to reset the online meter and do a better job of book keeping with the bodog poker project.

Dinner was Steak with Thai Chili and Garlic Mashed Potato and Carmelized Onions and Mushrooms. I thought I over did the brandy marinade on the steak but over all it was ok.
rdale

Postby rdale » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:21 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:12 pm

rdale

Postby MVPSPORTS » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:35 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby rdale » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:09 pm

rdale

Postby rdale » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:18 am

rdale

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:16 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby rdale » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:57 pm

rdale

Postby rdale » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:48 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:15 am

I think I'm going to call it quits for the night after making up one buy in... I kind of want to book a win after being crushed for a couple of days. My online scrizzle is still pathetic and I have about $200 to go before I want to play the 50NL. Hand of the night, is a debate between two hands. I raise $2 in the BB and getting called T5h that hits a gutshot vs. my top two on the turn to chop on the broadway board on the river. I figure him to hold a T there about 25% of the time and a two pair hand about 70% and a slow played big pair 5% so I poosh.
I may have misplayed this hand, but I've been sucked out on so much lately I decided a $20 stack with the pot was better than letting the other guy play. I catch a set with 77 on a 27Tr flop. BB leads for the pot, I raise to $5 about the pot, button smooth calls, BB raises again to about $15 and only has $5 or so behind, I poosh. Turn was a 7, river didn't matter as BB had 22. I might have been able to get another $15 out of it if I smooth called, but running bad made me want to play for all the money while I'm most likely to be good, instead of being forced to stack on a J or 6 turn because the pot would have been right.
rdale

Postby rdale » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:11 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:03 am

rdale

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals