[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
A nit's journal - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

A nit's journal

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby showmethegreen » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:32 pm

showmethegreen

Postby showmethegreen » Fri May 02, 2008 1:14 am

Well April was a rollercoaster but at least I finished the month in the green. I got in almost 7k hands (7k, yeah I know, I know :( ) and +$18. It didn't go too well for me at the 100's and after the roll dropped to 1.6K I dropped down to 50nl 6max and started playing HU. The comeback was at HU, 1.6k hands and +$300.

Total for April
April HU
Last edited by showmethegreen on Fri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showmethegreen

Postby showmethegreen » Fri May 02, 2008 1:53 pm

I played 575 hands yesterday, 473 at 50nl 6max, 96 at 50nl HU and 6 hands at 100nl. I was meant to be playing 50nl 6max but I clicked on a 100nl table by mistake and lost $37 with this hand.

http://weaktight.com/180857

Here's yesterday's graph

And here are some of yesterday's hands:

I only had a small sample on him playing 64/24/8
http://weaktight.com/180860

Wasn't sure wether to bet the turn here or not, but when he stated betting weak it just threw me off.
http://weaktight.com/180862

This guy was calling me down super light and loved to bluff, and 11 hands later...
http://weaktight.com/180865

Always nice when they shove preflop
http://weaktight.com/180867
showmethegreen

Postby Danhdan » Fri May 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Hand #2 is a turn bet. He could easily have a flush draw or Ax here and doesn't have a 5 much.
"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby showmethegreen » Sat May 03, 2008 3:15 am

showmethegreen

Postby JimmyJet » Sun May 04, 2008 6:30 am

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby Danhdan » Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Previous

Return to Member Journals