[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
NSFW-EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9-NSFW - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

NSFW-EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9EP9-NSFW

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Proplayer44 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:57 am

Proplayer44

Postby EscapePlan9 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:51 pm

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7k9nXkmTA
My dog Nikki. She's kinda chill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiW7pf2QHn4
My cooler dog Sandy. He's my buddy!

These are both like 6 year old videos.
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Thu May 15, 2008 6:43 pm

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby Danhdan » Sat May 17, 2008 3:07 pm

EP9, what are you AF's per street and overall? Thx.
"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby Danhdan » Sat May 17, 2008 3:07 pm

EP9, what are you AF's per street and overall? Thx.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Danhdan

Postby Danhdan » Sat May 17, 2008 3:08 pm

EP9, what are you AF's per street and overall? Thanks.

Danhdan

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby Stoneburg » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 am

Stoneburg

Postby Danhdan » Mon May 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Danhdan

Postby EscapePlan9 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:18 am

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:09 am

I've played break-even poker (cash and DnGs) the past few sessions, so my bankroll is back at exactly 1133 again (same as 9 days ago). At least I'm quickly clearing the bonus!

Poker Bankroll: $1133
Bonus Cleared: 1085/2000 (54%)
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:05 pm

I took two more pics of Veronica. 1 was the perfect situation - she had to move stuff around on her desk before I could work on her computer, so I got a nice closeup of her ass. And earlier today I wanted to get a face shot of her for a friend, so I found a pic of her amongst her decorations. A pic of a pic lulz.

I'm thinking eventually I can just take a pic of the two of us together... obv just as work buddies.
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:06 pm

I haven't farted in many hours.
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals