[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Starting again at 10NL - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Starting again at 10NL

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby lowiekators » Sun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

Thanks for your feedback Jimmy, IDCY now! I never worried about these things before but that was at 10NL and 25NL. I guess I have a lot more adjusting to do next couple of weeks.

I'm pretty sure all of them would have called a raise of about $9 (table was very loose at this point since there had been a couple of big pots in a row). I think in this case just calling would have been the best option and hoping for a reasonable flop. In situations with more FE I understand a 'normal' re-raise is the way to go.

Played another session today and allthough I lost almost every pot with a draw against me I still won a couple of BI's. Most of this money was made by calling bluffs on the river. Not sure why, but it seemed like everybody wanted to give me free money lol.

On top of that I finished my monthly bonus ($275) so BR is +3K. 8-)

lowiekators

Postby lowiekators » Sat May 10, 2008 7:40 am

Last couple of days I lost 4 buy-ins over 5K hands, BUT my expected winnings were about $300 higher. So I don't feel too bad: I am running not too good at the moment + I have been rather unlucky in all-in situations. Just standard variance I think.

Second reason I dont care too much: I won a $5 rebuy MTT ! $910,5 !
I don't play a lot of MTTs, just a $1 or $5 from time to time. I have to admit that I was extremely lucky 2 or 3 times (as in: won 44 vs AA PFAI).

Maybe I should play more of these MTT's, I very much liked the stress/adrenaline once I made it to final table. On the other hand I realise I don't know anything about playing MTT's so I should probably stop now while I'm ahead.

lowiekators

Previous

Return to Member Journals