[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
The PokerFool is back. From $100 to [edited]$30,000 - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

The PokerFool is back. From $100 to [edited]$30,000

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Tyrannic » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Tyrannic

Postby dropthe72 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:57 pm

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.” - broseph manny
dropthe72

Postby LuparFiend » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 pm

Updated monthly graph

Also note: That point at the way bottom where I was at -2600 was when Twelver and Pok 7 logged off of Skype/mikogo finishing my coaching session. lol

LuparFiend

Postby LuparFiend » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:29 pm

LuparFiend

Postby MBuckler » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 pm

MBuckler

Postby DoctorHandles » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:01 am

The better player should win the race. Always.
DoctorHandles

Postby LuparFiend » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 am

LuparFiend

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 am

MVPSPORTS

Postby LuparFiend » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Had another decent day yesterday. Wednesday is usually my tournament day, so I played in the 22:00 32k guarenteed @ FT and the $10 Rebuy and $15 22:00 tournaments at Stars

32k guarenteed I lost KK vs AK, and the $15, I lost AK vs AA. I cashed in the $10 rebuy, and made a whopping $40. Lost with I was snapped called with 88 and couldn't win the race. I was in the top 50 for a while and got most of chips from this hand. 4 limpers and I have AK in the BB. I over push for like 35 BBs and get called by 74o.

After the rebuy period, my only pairs were 77 (three times) and 44. I got AK once and AQ twice. That's it. 175 hands. yikes. And still finsihed in 115th place.

Donks were giving away money last night, and I ended up about $800 from that.

- Donk min-raises PF. I 3-bet with KK. Flop is 886. I pot it and he calls. Turn is a 6. I pot it again and he pushes and I call and he has 77.

- Donk bets and I call with QJs. Flop is QQ2. I check, he bets, I min-raise and he calls. Turn is a 9 and I pot it and he pushes. I call and he has A8o

- I see a free flop with QT. Flop is TT3r. I bet, donk calls. Turn a 5c putting two clubs out there. I bet, he calls again. River is a Qc, putting 3 clubs out there. I bet, he raises, I push and he has Ac6c.

- same guy as above. I raise KT and he calls. Flop is Q98. He leads 2/3 pot. Huh? ok, I call I guess. Turn is a J giving me the nuts. He leads full pot this time and I min-raise (haha). River is a blank. he checks, I push and he calls with J9.

I should of won a little more for the night, but I made a few mistakes. I made at least two really bad calls on the river to donks where I should have easily folded.

Just two more days of poker for me this month, and if I don't play anymore, April 2008 will officially be my best month ever. And that's starting the month off down $2500!! Wow!

LuparFiend

Postby tommyhawk » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:47 pm

tommyhawk

Postby LuparFiend » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Greetings from Florida. We just finished our first full day at Cocoa Beach. And let me tell you, being in the hot sun as Minnesotans of Scandanavian heritage is brutal on the skin. Espeically after going through 6 months of winter and no sun. We all put multiple coatings of sun screen on, and we still got really sunburned. OUCH!!

My daughter looks the worst because she used goggles at the pool right away, and it wiped the protection away from around her eyes, so she looks like a racoon, lol.

Tomorrow we head to Disney World. Should be fun!

Here is the final April Cash game graph.

I think it is my best month ever when you factor in MTTs and rakeback.

Cheers!

LuparFiend

Postby LuparFiend » Thu May 22, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm 7 buy-ins under Expectation my last 1000 hands

Here is a fun one

Full Tilt Poker Game #6520173651: Table Osbiston (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:35:27 ET - 2008/05/22
Seat 1: PKowalski ($200), is sitting out
Seat 2: moneytaker83 ($123.50)
Seat 3: mjunkky ($103)
Seat 4: Thies74 ($78)
Seat 5: OMGitsPokerFool ($278.90)
Seat 6: Kokolores11 ($48)
mjunkky posts the small blind of $1
Thies74 posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to OMGitsPokerFool [Jd] [Js]
OMGitsPokerFool raises to $7
Kokolores11 calls $7
moneytaker83 has 15 seconds left to act
moneytaker83 calls $7
mjunkky has 15 seconds left to act
mjunkky raises to $103, and is all in
Thies74 folds
OMGitsPokerFool raises to $278.90, and is all in
Kokolores11 calls $41, and is all in
moneytaker83 has 15 seconds left to act
moneytaker83 folds
OMGitsPokerFool shows [Jd] [Js]
Kokolores11 shows [4h] [Ah]
mjunkky shows [4s] [4c]
Uncalled bet of $175.90 returned to OMGitsPokerFool
*** FLOP *** [8c] [Kh] [4d]
*** TURN *** [8c] [Kh] [4d] [9s]
*** RIVER *** [8c] [Kh] [4d] [9s] [As]
OMGitsPokerFool shows a pair of Jacks
mjunkky shows three of a kind, Fours
mjunkky wins the side pot ($110) with three of a kind, Fours
Kokolores11 shows two pair, Aces and Fours
mjunkky wins the main pot ($150) with three of a kind, Fours
OMGitsPokerFool adds $24.10
Kokolores11 is sitting out
OMGitsPokerFool: lol
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $263 Main pot $153. Side pot $110. | Rake $3
Board: [8c Kh 4d 9s As]
Seat 1: PKowalski is sitting out
Seat 2: moneytaker83 (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: mjunkky (small blind) showed [4s] [4c] and won ($260) with three of a kind, Fours
Seat 4: Thies74 (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: OMGitsPokerFool showed [Jd] [Js] and lost with a pair of Jacks
Seat 6: Kokolores11 showed [4h] [Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fours

LuparFiend

Previous

Return to Member Journals