[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Triple B's Journal (I'm a cretin and loving it) - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Triple B's Journal (I'm a cretin and loving it)

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby dropthe72 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 pm

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.” - broseph manny
dropthe72

Postby Triple B » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:34 pm

I guess I should update this thing.

This week I decided to play pretty much exclusively 5/10 as long as the games were decent. I think my hourly is much higher there as long as I can handle the swongs. And swongs, they happen at 5/10.

I did play a few hands at 3/6 too and won a bit there, but that is not on the graph. The graph actually isn't totally accurate in the swings because the times on the hand histories between sites are not the same so not all the hands are in correct chronological order in the graph. For example, today I started out down $2k in short order and ended up $4k. So the last $2k downswing starting at hand 6600 was actually the start of my day and then the upswing right before that came later if that makes sense. $6k swongs are pretty insane for me. >10% of my roll daily swongs are probably not good for my mental health.

I actually won a few flips this week for a change, but ran kinda meh overall. For example I lost a stack with AK on a KKx board, with KK vs AQ in a 4-bet pot on a Q-high board, etc. I did hit more sets than usual but I still got my overpairs cracked more than my share as per usual.
Villain: Why?
Villain: How?
Me: I had a feeling
Villian: Sit in you cretin
Triple B

Postby Triple B » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:58 am

Triple B

Postby Triple B » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:37 am

For your viewing pleasure...my chat with Pacific support as I try to figure out the tourney structure:

Satra A.: I can confirm that there was no published structure for the WPC, it is the same as any regular tournament
SetofBs: but according to your site level 2 is 15/30
SetofBs: I am playing level 2 right now and its 20/40
Satra A.: Bruce, you are referring to the stakes of the table
SetofBs: yes, the blind structure
Satra A.: one moment please
SetofBs: ty
Satra A.: are you playing in the WPC 3M guaranteed
SetofBs: yes
Satra A.: if you are, the blind structure will be different as you are playing to win 3 million dollars and other prizes
Satra A.: everything was posted on the website
Satra A.: to review you can click on this link: http://www.888.com/wpc/en/
Satra A.: you are no longer in level 2 as you are in the final
SetofBs: right...I'm talking about blind level 2
SetofBs: we just got off the 1st break and now we are at blind level 3 which is 30/60
SetofBs: but I still don't see the structure listed on that link you gave
SetofBs: I just want to know what the blinds are going to be going to over the rest of the tourney.
Satra A.: well Bruce
Satra A.: every half an hour the blinds are going to increase
SetofBs: I understnad that
SetofBs: but I want to know what each increase will be
SetofBs: if you don't know, that's fine, just tell me that
Satra A.: as far as I know Bruce it wil continue increasing until the we have the fnial 8 players
SetofBs: alrighty then
SetofBs: so the blinds will keep increasing every 30 minutes?
Satra A.: yes that is correct
SetofBs: ok, ty

Oy.
Triple B

Postby Electrolux » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:04 am

O I thought they would keep the blinds fixed until they hade w winner?

I really like how she was using your name all the time, Bruce. Must have made you feel a lot better.
- Mexicans are filthy. I once blew a Mexican. I had diarrhea for a week. Sarah Silverman

Electrolux

Postby Triple B » Thu May 01, 2008 11:14 am

Triple B

Postby JimmyJet » Thu May 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby Triple B » Tue May 06, 2008 2:03 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[x] $13/hand :shock:
[ ] sustainable
[x] $6946/hour :shock:
[x] best day at cash games ever
[x] start at hand 400 next time
Triple B

Postby shamdonk » Tue May 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Be glad your opponents refuse to fold; if they didn't, you just might go broke.

(9:00:09 PM) GodlikeRoy: i think you could prolly post total shit for the next 2 years aaaaand like 192 days and you'll still be considered 'posting good' cause of your threads that'll never be seen thread
shamdonk

Postby Bosox1 » Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 pm

wait a sec, am I reading this right that you won nearly 8 buy ins in 212 hands? :shock: :shock: :shock:
"No, 'The stripper's bouncer beat the shit out of me' is not an acceptable answer"
Bosox1

Postby Triple B » Fri May 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Triple B

Postby Cooper » Sat May 10, 2008 7:16 am

Sick sick sick, sickest 212 hands I have seen for sure. Well done. And stay away from my fish tables at 5/10 will you ? lol
Journal at:
Cooper

Postby Triple B » Sat May 10, 2008 10:34 am

Triple B

Postby Triple B » Thu May 15, 2008 11:15 am

I haven't updated in a while so I will just post this hand that I found amusing.

Stacks:
UTG ($1026.25)
CO ($119.00)
BTN ($2214.06)
Hero ($1691.50)
BB ($225.75)

Pre-flop: ($15, 5 players) Hero is SB [Ah][3s]
1 fold, CO calls $10, 1 fold, Hero calls $5, BB checks

Flop: [3h][2h][Jh] ($30, 3 players)
Hero bets $25, BB calls $25, 1 fold

Turn: [4h] ($80, 2 players)
Hero checks, BB goes all-in $190.75, Hero calls $190.75