[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
NBA playoffs thread - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

NBA playoffs thread

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

Postby Bosox1 » Thu May 22, 2008 11:08 am

"No, 'The stripper's bouncer beat the shit out of me' is not an acceptable answer"
Bosox1

Postby Stelvask » Thu May 22, 2008 11:22 am

-[4h]-
Stelvask
Stelvask
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Bosox1 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 pm

"No, 'The stripper's bouncer beat the shit out of me' is not an acceptable answer"
Bosox1

Postby k3nt » Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 pm

I tuned in at 81-75 Spurs. There were 7 minutes left in the game. Spurs got two FTs and one tip-in FG the rest of the way. Had a bunch of open looks, too. Just pathetic.
k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby k3nt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:04 am

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Xaston » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:32 am

Kobe is not the second coming of Michael, but he is pretty friggen incredible.

Like the broadcasters said a lot though, Paul Pierce is a real solid defender these days, and Perk and Garnett are pretty solid presences in the paint that make driving to the hoop not particularly easy.
Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself.
Xaston

Postby TableTiger1 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm

40 a night for Kobababy. Sorry Xaston I want Boston to win but James Posey is gonna be the answer and not a very good one. :roll:
[21:24] Mbuckler: i think i need to go rape some bunnies

TableTiger1
TableTiger1

Postby Bosox1 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 am

Bosox1

Postby Thxlbx » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:35 pm

The Celtics are in very good shape...they need to win one in LA though.If they can do that, they will come back to the Garden up 3-2....and they will have two shots at home to win it. As well as they have played at home during the playoffs, I don't see them losing two in a row at home. The Lakers almost have to sweep at home, and then hope to steal one out of two. I think if the Celts continue to play as a team, they will win it....Kobe is not a team player, and as his frustration grows, the Lakers will crumble.
Thxlbx

Postby k3nt » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:42 pm

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby equus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:35 am

Who is the blonde sitting next to Jack Nicholson? She's beautiful. It's good to be da king.

EDIT: Found out it's his ~17 year old daughter . Reference the 'Principal' thread in this forum for why I don't feel dirty. 8-)
Last edited by equus on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now."
Caveman
equus

Postby Bosox1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 am

His granddaughter?
Bosox1

Postby TexasKowboy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 am

After blowing a 24 point lead last nite Kobe will keep the can't win the title without Shaq monkey on his back. Plus stop all the debates that he is the second coming of Micheal Jordon. Jordon would never blow a 24 point lead in the finals with his time down 2 to 1 at home.
Kowboy

If I ain't sinkin', well I must be swimin' If I ain't dead, I must be livin' Livin' is the thing, that scares me the most And if I ain't sleepin', well I better be fishin' If I ain't anchored I will be driftin' But all and all, I'm doing pretty good, since I hit my third coast!
TexasKowboy
BTP Benefactor & Egg Champion 2005

Postby equus » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am

Only people debating that Kobe is the second coming of MJ are the idiots on TV. MJ left an indelible mark on B-Ball and nothing anybody ever does will change that...ever. Same with Bill Russell, Wilt, etc. MJ was MJ, Wilt was Wilt, and Kobe is Kobe. If the Lakers can get back to full strength with Bynum who knows...but Phil Jackson's body looks like a pretzel and I'm not sure how much longer he'll go (I think he might retire after this year).

Bynum's big, young, athletic body was sorely needed this series.
"I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now."
Caveman
equus

Postby k3nt » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 am

Kobe is no Michael. Kobe can score like Michael but it seems like he doesn't inspire like Michael. The Lakers just looked flat as hell the whole second half.

God it was fun watching that comeback. :D
k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

PreviousNext

Return to LPF Community