[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
SNG results - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

SNG results

All topics related to the mini tournaments

Moderators: Cactus Jack, LPF Police Department

Postby excession » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:44 am

well finished the 100x $6.50's - a pretty poor 21% ROI I'm afraid :oops:

was doing really well (ROI about 40%) until the last 20 - of which I managed to cash in 4 - combination of rushing to get them in, overconfidence and some horrendous bad beats..

that means the winner of the $20 is Juskimo - send me a PM and I'll sort out sending you the money vis Stars/Party or whatever.

cheers
excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:51 am

21% ROI when 6-9 tabling is pretty damn good, for any level. Well done :)
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby excession » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:53 am

I played max 8 tables, min 6 and never had to use my time bank - even tho the Stars tables re-size well, I think 6 is the best for my 17" monitor - 7-9 is doable but tiny.

When I move my 20" Dell from the office to my study (when I get it set up) I will be able to play 9 at once.

Mind you the budget option would be 2x17" Monitors - you could play 12 comfortably for sure

2x19" or 2x20" and I guess you could play up to 18 though I suspect that really would be pushing it..see those FPP points fly though :)
excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:57 pm

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:08 pm

So everyone knows... the players on Doyle's Room are AWFUL! They're pretty much just as bad as BoDog players. I highly recommend clearing Doyle's Room bonus (100% tourney fee returned!). My end results (I ran pretty hot the last 20 SNGs):

SNGS: 113
Net: +$533 (+$668 after bonus)
ROI: 41.6%
ITM: 43%

The only bad parts about Doyle's Room is the unusable hand histories (seriously, they're worthless), and the fact that it sometimes takes a few minutes for a SNG to fill. The $11s and $5.5s fill within a couple minutes. $22s fill within 5 minutes. Anything above that and who knows?
Last edited by EscapePlan9 on Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby excession » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:11 pm

Ok I have cleared Doyle's Room and Paddy Power already - so I need to try a new Tribeca site? do they clear the bonus at SnGs at all of them?
excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:22 pm

forum/viewtopic.php?t=16127

I posted all the SNG-clearing bonuses there. I'm moving onto Hollywood Poker next (100% up to $200).

And what's Paddy Power?
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby MBridges » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:43 pm

MBridges

Postby MBridges » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:49 am

I had to go and open my big mouth.....I played 5 at Bodog yesterday and got 2nd in the first and the other 4 didn't money once. All of sudden my cards just dried up. It was awful. In one of them, I was able to fight to 4th place, but that's the only sniff I got of the money.

Oh well, my ROI since I started at Bodog (only 12 so far, all $5.50) is 59% so I'm not complaining too much.
MBridges

Postby EscapePlan9 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:42 am

MBridges... it takes at least 100-200 SNGs to really have any idea how well you're doing in them. 12 is an extremely small sample size, don't sweat it for now. Just keep playing your A game and keep track of your results.
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby excession » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:44 pm

excession
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:01 pm

Poker is silly.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby MBridges » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:19 pm

Thanks for the info excession and EscapePlan. I know that's a small sample size and I'm not worried about it. I know I was playing ok, just wasn' getting any cards. And thank you for the link.
MBridges

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:55 pm

Poker is silly.

GodlikeRoy

Postby EscapePlan9 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:52 am

EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

PreviousNext

Return to Sit and Go's (SnGs)