[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Hemmoraging like an operation gone bad.... - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Hemmoraging like an operation gone bad....

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby JimmyJet » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:02 am

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:51 am

Soooooo dropped another BI last night.. What else is new.

I had some fairly interesting hands and if the converter for Cake wasn't so fucked up I would post them. One I had 89s OTB and called a raise from a fairly aggressive player who was almost 200BB deep. Flop came out (either 8 or 9 high). He pots it I call, turn is a baby card, he pots it I call, river is another brick and he shoves for a massive over bet. I snap call and he has AJo.

I 3 barrelled another player on a different table with 88 on an A high flop with 2 hearts. Guy kept snap calling me flop and turn and thought he may have been on a draw. River I figured I'd fire my last shell (pot was big at this time due to a few callers PF) IIRC it was 50 ish into a near 80 pot and he folded.

Overall it was a pretty swingy session, I proptly lost 2.5 BI's got back to close to even and wound up finsihing down a little over 1 BI. For the month I'm already down 7 BI's, and comtemplating dropping back to the 50's AGAIN if I hit 10.... Meh I dunno.

Pok 7's

Postby MBuckler » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 am

MBuckler

Postby Twelver » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:53 pm

jesus fucking christ

more pics of her or link to site please
Mekos King (10:21:59 PM): one of the first rules of manlaw
Mekos King (10:22:06 PM): is never ever try to suck backup to a bitch
Mekos King (10:22:09 PM): who caught u cheatin
Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

Heat517163 (5:05:37 PM): black people man
Heat517163 (5:05:40 PM): they travel in packs
Twelver

Postby GodlikeRoy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 am

Well didn't play a ton of NL last night, busy weekend and was kinda tired last night, plus the games seemed kinda shitty for whatever reason. Played a NL donkament <hanged> OBV and 2 tabled NL for the first half of my session. Wound up finishing up 1 BI (Holla first winning session all month!!) and naturally busted out of the donakment nowhere close to the money.

Managed to come up with the brilliant idea of playing a 180 man SNG after that (again <hanged>) and donked around in some micro PLO to keep me occupied while wasting $ playing tournament poker... Maybe one day I won't suck at tournaments and manage to win a decent chunk of $ in one.

Anywhoo I had another pic lined up but since you guys seem to like last one, here.

Pok 7's

Postby MBuckler » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:11 am

MBuckler

Postby RedBarracuda » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:12 am

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 am

Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:19 am

So what's new.... Oh I know!!

I'm getting slaughtered every time I sit at a table, last night was no different. Down basically 5 BI's for the session, usually I would quit at 3. However I guess I wasn't paying much attention and completely smashed through my stop loss.

Started out with me getting 3 bet like every time I raised by 1 player. So I decide to take a stand with 77 against him. He had AK flop and turn were safe for me and obv the river A hit.

Another hand I went broke in when I turned a set which also gave a guy a srt8, I had 99 flop was KJx turn was a 9. After some CiB going on by both if us on the turn we got it all in on the river and he naturally had QT.

Another gem was AA against KK when I got 3 bet by another player on another table who seemed a little liberal in his 3 betting against me. I flat him in position flop comes out Kxx we get it all in on the flop and poof another BI+ gone ( think I was about 125BB deep and he covered).

Mix that in with a few short stacks owning me (AK AIPF against KJ I lose) and basically missing every flop, having Cbets raised on me, maybe a few loose calls here and there, and you have my night.

So for the month I'm down 11 BI's, now.... Now I have 2 options, stick it out for a while longer at the 100's or drop down? Roll-wise I'm fine, it's not like I'm underrolled for the 100's. However seeing it get bled by a few 100 at a clip every time I play is starting to piss me off. If I played a maniacal style the was prone to a lot of swongs I could understand but I'm a nit. I play like a 17/12 game, on a good day I might get up to like a 19/14. I know I have some leaks here and there, it's not like I always play perfect but WTF!

If you read all this here's your reward

Pok 7's

Postby JimmyJet » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:27 am

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby MVPSPORTS » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 am

MVPSPORTS

Postby Pok 7's » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 am

Might be starting to crawl out of my hole for the month. Finished last nights session +3.5 BI's. Had a coaching session with LuparFiend I started playing about an hour before our session started and got up about 2+ BI's. Then we managed to double up through a horrific calling station. I was in a few hands with him where he loved min raising me on the flop with god only knows what ( I of course had air so had to fold). Plus we had a few other hands agianst him where we took a few small post off him.

So I pick up AA OTB and captain donk min raises UTG, since he's a station and I know he'll call I raise him pot+ and additional BB or 2, naturally he calls. Flop comes out K high with no real draws, he checks I pot, he min raises. I was tempted to CiB but Lupar recommends we just smooth call. Turn comes and he fires again, IIRC we called him again and got it all in on the river he shows K9o...Well played.

Overall though my entire session basically played itself, got cards, hit flops, hands held... And the crowd rejoiced and the villagers were happy, etc, etc, etc.

Anyway MVP decided to pull Nikki which is fine I have a bunch of her too however rules state I can't use her. So since he's going Nikki (who is hot no question) I'll raise him a Megan.

I have quite a few and it's hard to choose a best but she's still hot.
Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Pok 7's

Postby MVPSPORTS » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 pm

You're in trouble this week sir... I only had about 3 hrs of work to do today so sat here making lists of hot ass girl pictures...

Plz everyone head over to forum/viewtopic.php?t=8499&start=2445

Thx...

ps... I have a new idea that's basically gonna make this a runaway... Not sure if you can copy it, as that's sorta part of our agreement...
MVPSPORTS

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals