[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Hemmoraging like an operation gone bad.... - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Hemmoraging like an operation gone bad....

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Pok 7's » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Pok 7's

Postby MVPSPORTS » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:36 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 am

Meh nothing real exciting poker-wise to talk about (not that anyone actually reads these posts anyway). The games on Cake basically sucked last night and really wasn't interested in playing. Also I had an opportunity to sit in on one of my coaches session which was goot, was able to learn a few things. After his session was over I hung around for a while and watch him play. Then went on to watch MVP play for a while on a session... So basically hardly any playing of poker and basically a night of watching poker.

Pok 7's

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 am

Meh... that's not a butt sir...

THIS Image

IS A BUTT...
MVPSPORTS

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:26 am

MVPSPORTS

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 am

MVPSPORTS

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:54 am

Actually I have a pic of the perfect ass, although that first one is awful close too. Maybe tomorrow I'll post it.
Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:07 am

Didn't play a single hand of poker last night... Had a session with Oats, hand some other shit to do after that.. By the time I was ready to do anything again it was close to 11 and I was like Meh..

Soooo since I likely won't be updating this thing over the weekend I'll leave it off with this.

Not the pic I planned on posting but I still have time for that. 1342 btw
Pok 7's

Postby Tyrannic » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Tyrannic

Postby MVPSPORTS » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:09 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 am

So last night I decided to play a few 180 man donk n go's last night because the gameson Cake and Stars both seemed fairly shitty. Standard stuff mostly, lost a race in one and busted out of the other when my AA ran into AJ PF and he flopped 2 J's :roll: .

After that I still felt like playing and the 100 tables were still kinda meh, so I decided to hop an a few juicy 50 tables and won almost 1.5 BI's in about 40 minutes or so.

Pok 7's

Postby JimmyJet » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:30 am

[h]
Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby MBuckler » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 am

disappointing selection sir.
MBuckler