[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its been awhile.... - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its been awhile....

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Flavel » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:25 pm

10/25/07

Doh forgot to update my bankroll. It has been a good day.

BR: 125.44
+ 51.00

Now I have been mostly playing $1 SNG and a few $3 SNG. Should I move up to $5?
May the poker gods smile upon you,

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:56 pm

update for 11/8/07

BR: 110.00
+ 34.00

Played a few $5 SNG's and won them. Had the lowest stack (275) and worked my way back up to win first place on one tournament. The other 2 tournaments, I finished 3rd and the last was 2nd. Not to bad over all, atleast I made up some ground.

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm

11/12/07

Played in the Sunday 100k and was knocked out but still finished in the money($1.00) :roll: . Also, I played in the Negreanue 2 round but was knocked out early. My trip 8's fell to runner runner straight draw :twisted: .

Focusing mainly on the $5 SNG, i am finding success. Just following the guildlines I read from this fourm and it really seems to work.

BR: 144.00
+ 24.51

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:24 pm

11/17/09

Well just for fun, I played in a $25 SNG and I won it. I am over the 200 dollar mark..woot.

I just felt a little crazy and wanted to see what happened. It was a lot of fun and I just played position poker. I am very suprised I won because there were some good players at the table.

Thinking about buying the poker tracker omaha soon. If someone has it and the PT Holdem tell me how do you like it and is it complicated to download if you alread have PT Holdem?

BR: 168.51
+ 58.42

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 pm

11/19/07

So, for the past few months, I have been playing SNG's and built my BR up from 10 bucks to 226.00. I am feeling really comfortable with my play when it comes to SNG. However, reading many other journals, most of you say the big money is playing NLHE and so I want to try and work on that part of my game.

So, I started playing .02/.05 10 max NLHE for the past couple of days. So far, it is going well. There is a major difference between NLHE and Sng's. Soon I will post some hands to get your opinions.

QUESTION:
I have PT and when I hit 10k hands I want to post my results so you guys can tell me what holes I have in my game. How do I do that? I think I go to the screen I want and click "prt scrn" but not sure what to do after that. Any help is appreciated.

BR: 226.93
+ 20.70

Flavel
Flavel

Postby donnylucky » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 am

After clicking 'print screen', open any image manipulating software you have( i.e. Photoshop, Gimp... etc) and create a new document.

After you created a new doc, press 'Ctrl+v' and you'll get yuor screen shot in the program. Save in any jpeg, gif format, and upload.

Looking good flavel... from 10 bucks? That's some pretty good results.

P.S. GIMP is a free program, almost as good as photoshop. Here's the link to it. http://www.gimp.org
I represent the underdog of our society
donnylucky

Postby Flavel » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:35 pm

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Flavel
Flavel

Postby MBuckler » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:38 pm

MBuckler

Postby Flavel » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 pm

11/22/07

Well, I appriceate the help but I am a computer idot and cant figure out how to import ratins nor how to work the Gimp 2 where you can take a screen shot and then post it. Can somone help this moron out :shock: ?

As for poker, I have been playing micro NLHE, Omaha and Stud and I am in the green with all. Also, I played a few SNGs, 4 total:

$5 SNG finished 5th...AA lost to 94o.
$10 SNG finished 3rd...yea ITM
$20 SNG finsihed 3rd...Yea ITM
$10 SNG finished 2nd...Yea ITM

So, overall it was a productive day.

BR: 224.07
+ 39.23

Flavel
Flavel

Postby Flavel » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:30 pm

11/26/07

Throgh SNG's mostly, I have built my BR up to $300.00. I am making a withdrawl of $150.00 to cover my expenses for PAH, PTH, PTO, PTS.

Worked on my cash game playing $6.00 NLHE for the last few days and have done very well. I was scared at first because when you play a SNG it is just chips, however, playing cash games make me a little more cautious. Also, I have been playing 7 card stud(not the hi/lo because I dont know how to playit) and Omaha(not the high low because I dont understand how to play). Suprisingly, I have made around $45.00 the last few days. It seems you can make money quicker in cash games rather than SNG's How do the rest of you feel about that statement?

So, here is the update on my BR
- 150.00 to cover expenses for PAH, PTO,PTH,PTS
Total: $196.23

Flavel
Flavel

Postby RedBarracuda » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:03 pm

screen shot:

press CTRL+PRINT SCREEN (you have both on your keyboard)
open paint (start, accessories, paint)
press CTRL+V
save as

autorate rules:

download this file-
open PT
go to Utilities, Auto-Rate players
go to Tab 2 /Step 2 - Rules/
press import rules and navigate to where you saved above file
check the small box when asked Yes or No before pressing YES
go to Tab 3 /Step 3 - Rate/
press Rate players now

that's it

If you want the players to be autorated automatically then just check the box in the Import Window for the site you're using that says "Auto Rate players when importing hand histories"

Hope this helps

GL
(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby MBuckler » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:39 pm

MBuckler