[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby BlueSmurf » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:44 pm

BlueSmurf

Postby stickdude » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:43 pm

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby emmasdad » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:12 am

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:57 am

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:27 am

OK, I got my losing day. No way around it. -$270. I have been running really good for a while, so I took a shot at PLO8 200 with a full stack. I have played PLO 200 and 400 before, the great majority of the time with a short stack. So I took a shot at PLO8 200. The game is far more aggressive than the 100s even. I found that people are really willing to get it all in a lot more often. Positional advantage, while important at the 50s and 100s, is absolutely critical in an aggressive game. I made a couple of mis-steps, got freerolled and lost, and called a large river bet with second nut low in a 3 way pot that I should have known better to have done, so -$370 at PLO8. I made $100 back at PLO8 50. I will wait a while before taking another shot at the 200s and just get comfortable against the few aggros at the 100s. Still way up for the last few weeks, but it seems a recurring theme at BTP that the first of the month should be a day off.
emmasdad

Postby Danhdan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:57 am

This should help...I can suck all that bad jinxing karma right outta this journal.

Maybe I should just draw a headless smurf head. That seems acceptable.
"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby emmasdad » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:02 am

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:54 am

I finished the weekend within a few bucks of even playing poker. I got cold decked bad, I ran good hi/good low into A-5 straight flush twice this weekend. The first time, I suspected it was coming, but I am not good enough to lay down or slow down with A652 on a A253A board. The second time he flopped it on a 345s flop, and I got quartered with AKQ2 with a K high flush.

Almost done with Doyle's bonus. I went into freefall at DR and am now back down to my original deposit amount. 3k action points to go.

Also, I started betting football games this weekend. 3/3, so off to a good start, +$240.

Edited for correct HH.
Last edited by emmasdad on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
emmasdad

Postby Tyrannic » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:24 am

u playen nl or plo ala doyles? i find the action points clearing at a snails pace
Tyrannic

Postby emmasdad » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:55 am

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:41 am

Never had this happen that I can recall. Got quartered at 7CS/8.

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:31 am

emmasdad

Postby Kuso » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:59 am

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby emmasdad » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:37 am

emmasdad

Postby Danhdan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:01 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals