[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Xaston » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:11 am

Wow. Awesome.
Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself.
Xaston

Postby tommyhawk » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:30 am

tommyhawk

Postby emmasdad » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:00 am

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 am

I was playing in the 12k gtd. last night at Full Tilt (prize pool over 18k, gtds. at full tilt and stars are pretty much meaningless these days), nearing the bubble, and hard2tel was sweating me. I figured that was pretty good, I just need some donkey good luck and I might get a decent cash. I find myself on the button with an M of 6 and facing a UTG+1 raise. I shove my kings. UTG+1 calls with JJ. Flop Kxx. Then, as if in slow motion, no wait it was slow motion, a third and fourth heart hit the turn and river, his [Jh] makes a flush and I am out. Hard2tel was supposed to bring me luck, not distribute his lucksack amongst my opponents. Ugh.

Plugging away at PLO8 at the 50s, not up or down much if anything, pretty cold decked for the last 2k hands or so. It will turn around, always does.

Oh, and EM finished 3rd in a 10+1 180 person SNG at stars, and cashed in a handful of others. Soon to be pwning the $20 tourneys.
emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:45 am

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Got home today, had a few rough beats including getting 2 outed for half a pot when I should have scooooped, and losing AA < JJ AI preflop near a tourney bubble. Then this happened:

emmasdad

Postby Kuso » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:34 am

nihan, sir!
wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby Tyrannic » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:23 am

omg u runnen these ap flippaments

gj tho playah
Tyrannic

Postby Danhdan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:30 am

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby emmasdad » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:03 pm

emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:51 pm

OK. I have not posted much because, well, I am kinda in a poker funk. I played live a little this weekend, made like $40 in a 3/6 SH LHE game. I donked off stacks at PLO8, I seem to have lost my game and so won't be going back to the 100's for a while. I short stacked the PLO8 400 game at full tilt the other night, tripled up at one table, doubled at the other, and left. Take note - when I see a FR full stacked PLO8 400 game going at full tilt - I will hit and run it short stacking. You guys suck at adjusting.

I have spent some time playing 2/4 and 3/6 7CS. Ah, the joys of variance. at least the games are still pretty soft. I have also been playing 2,3, and 5 table SNGs. Been doing well.

That is about it for now, you will find me at full tilt clearing the rest of my bonus before it expires on the 9th. Then I have 300 points to clear at Bodog to get into the pokerlistings freeroll, that by the 20th. I am also grinding out the AP bonus, mostly at 7CS. I play a bunch of tourneys there too, but I don't think that counts for bonus clearing. At least I have RB.

P.S. - Thanks for the love BTP - I just noticed my journal reached 10,000 views. Cheers to you guys and gals. ;-)-u
emmasdad

Postby MacAnthony » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:01 pm

Mac - Getting quoted in sigs since 2006

<emmasdad> pulling an ED = getting wasted and firing off 1/2 the BR???
<Trump34> yep
<emmasdad> i have only done that 3 times in a year and a half. . .
MacAnthony

Postby hard2tel » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:15 pm

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:10 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby emmasdad » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:01 pm

emmasdad

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:13 pm

MVPSPORTS

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals