[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Orville and Wilbur? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Orville and Wilbur?

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby The_Truth » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:45 pm

The_Truth

Postby PBG » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 am

PBG

Postby PBG » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 am

PBG

Postby low dough » Thu May 01, 2008 12:33 am

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
Steven Wright

low dough
BTP Tourny #5 Winner

Postby PBG » Sun May 04, 2008 11:04 am

PBG

Postby PBG » Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 am

PBG

Postby Danhdan » Mon May 05, 2008 3:33 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby RedBarracuda » Mon May 05, 2008 5:04 pm

lovely story. = +
no pictures = -
(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby PBG » Mon May 05, 2008 6:07 pm

No pic = +

We've already established I'm FUGLY. Unless they come up with an ugly chicks with Dwarfism edition of Playboy, you will never see me.

Now something hilarious that happened at The Bike on Sunday. On the board, they have PLO $500+ at Table 19 in the Royal Section. I go over and see a couple of empty seats. I've never seen any of the guys before, but the chip colors look right so I ask if I can watch. Then I change my mind and ask if I can sit down. Then a beat later I buy in for $600 and ask if I have to post.

I decide to take a hand, look down and see KK after the dealer gives me two cards. I'm waiting for the other two cards and get totally confused when the other players look at me expectantly. "Where are my other two cards?" The dealer explains that it's a N/L HOLD 'EM game. "But the board says PLO" Someone says "well, it's a hold 'em game".

"Oh so I raise to um $70". I take down the pot. I take down another pot in my BB and someone mentions that they think that they're being taken. "Oh no, I've never played this game before; I think I'm outclassed" and I leave.

I think I get the airhead of the week award for that little dorky event.
PBG

Postby MecosKing » Mon May 05, 2008 11:01 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby PkrKat » Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 am

"they tell me you rarely speak in person..I told them that seemed impossible given how funny you are online"
PkrKat
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby DOYLE BRUNSON » Wed May 07, 2008 11:01 am

DOYLE BRUNSON

Postby MecosKing » Wed May 07, 2008 11:18 am

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby PBG » Thu May 08, 2008 10:27 am

Ummmmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhkay.

I believe I've seen MekosKing at the Commerce. $1-2 N/L Mexican poker, right? Not exactly Brad Pitt but I wouldn't mind seeing him naked beating the crap out of a pinata with a wiffle bat and then sending the video to YouTube.
PBG

Postby Pok 7's » Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am

Pok 7's

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals