[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Orville and Wilbur? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Orville and Wilbur?

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Orville and Wilbur?

Postby PBG » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:28 pm

PBG

Crap.

Postby PBG » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 pm

PBG

Postby MecosKing » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Well, IIRC, you are an asian female who plays at the commie... So you either look like this

or like this

Enquiring minds are eagerly awaiting to know which...Its like, we just wanna know whether to have ourselves a good wank, or a good cry***....yaknow???

***(edit) Note that there are many of us here at BTP that tend to perform these two activities either simultaneously, or one right after the other. However, the answer to my question could still be relevant to the ratio of wanking to crying for some people, and which of the two activities comes first in time, for others.

Thx for your help, consideration and understanding!
Last edited by MecosKing on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby RedBarracuda » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:08 pm

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby dropthe72 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:11 pm

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.” - broseph manny
dropthe72

Postby PBG » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:52 pm

I was totally messing. Yes, I know who Frank Lloyd Wright is. Now to answer the dang question of which pic I look like. You mean with my hair and makeup in place or after the gym on a Sunday morning?

You know Kelly Hu from The Scorpion King? Good for you. I don't look like her.
PBG

Postby dropthe72 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:54 pm

that's too bad. since she's hot.
“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.” - broseph manny
dropthe72

Postby Pok 7's » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Pok 7's

Postby dropthe72 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:39 am

odds are, from my memory three to one more likely that she is a 2 over a 1.

the bike is like waaay better.
dropthe72

Postby PBG » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

PBG

Postby RedBarracuda » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby dropthe72 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:04 pm

dropthe72

Postby MBuckler » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm

MBuckler

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 am

Pok 7's

Postby PBG » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:43 am

There aren't any naked pictures of Jennicide online unless you subscribe on Playboy online. No, Google is not my friend. It has gotten me in trouble more times than I could count. Plus, they wouldn't hire my brother but that's another subject entirely.

This MY rant. I'm not complaining that I can't see pictures of Jennicide naked. I'm wondering WHY I'm curious! I find her nose annoying. But then again you can't control what other people are going to post because they're just going to do what they're going to do.

P.S. I bought the magazine and the airbrushing was pretty damned good.
PBG

Next

Return to Member Journals