[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Orville and Wilbur? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Orville and Wilbur?

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby MBuckler » Thu May 08, 2008 11:59 am

MBuckler

Postby PBG » Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 am

PBG

Postby DOYLE BRUNSON » Fri May 09, 2008 9:21 am

Did it look more like old mecos...

or new mecos...

Either way, unless it's a penny ante game, I doubt it was him...
DOYLE BRUNSON

Postby MecosKing » Fri May 09, 2008 11:48 am

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby DOYLE BRUNSON » Fri May 09, 2008 11:53 am

[21:48] Mekos King: Meh
[21:48] Mekos King: dood im tellin u i was on yahoo peronals and was same shite
[21:48] Mekos King: er mebbe i think they let u send one email
[21:48] Mekos King: or some BS
[21:49] Mekos King: for freebie jew acct
[21:49] Heat517163: lol fatfagstryingtopullgirlsontheinternetsaments
[21:49] Mekos King: LOLfatfagspullin18yroldsatage25aments
[21:49] Mekos King: gotta do what ya gotta do sir
[21:50] Mekos King: as a threesome of onnoxious nigger bitches once said
[21:50] Mekos King: i aint 2 proud 2 beg
[21:50] Heat517163: ummm
[21:50] Heat517163: how many 18 year olds did you pull exactly?
[21:50] Mekos King: welllllllllllllllll
[21:50] Mekos King: just one BUT
[21:50] Mekos King: i only had the freebie heeb acct
[21:50] Mekos King: didnt actually ship shekels
[21:51] Heat517163: so if you woulda paid $20
[21:51] Mekos King: just got the bitches AIM real fast
[21:51] Heat517163: youd be kneedeep in vage
[21:51] Mekos King: who knows
[21:51] Mekos King: mebbe, mebbe not
[21:51] Heat517163: man
[21:51] Mekos King: but like some
[21:51] Mekos King: people from lawschool saw me on there
[21:51] Heat517163: youre like Fran Dreschers Jerry Seinfeld
[21:51] Mekos King: and lolled@me
[21:52] Mekos King: well
[21:52] Mekos King: the Ex saw it and tole all the girls @ school
[21:53] Mekos King: and since i am (a) ghey and (b) always do the -EV move
[21:53] Mekos King: i was all like meh, just did free trial F all yall
[21:53] Mekos King: but i hadda not login after that caues u can see when people login
[21:53] Mekos King: Plus i wasnt that interested innit most of the chicks on there were meh
[21:54] Mekos King: if it was like that ripe of pickins
[21:54] Mekos King: idda been allup onnit regardless beleive me
DOYLE BRUNSON

Postby MecosKing » Fri May 09, 2008 12:04 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnd, your point is...? Yea i had that girls big ass construction worker dad run outta her house one time when i came to pickerup and drove off with him runnin after my truck, and never saw her again....18yrolds offa the interwebz ftl i guess...? i dont geddit...

i was just trynna tellya that i know from experience what 12ers sigline says...

Mekos King (10:21:59 PM): one of the first rules of manlaw
Mekos King (10:22:06 PM): is never ever try to suck backup to a bitch
Mekos King (10:22:09 PM): who caught u cheatin
Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, i swear....your best man is gonna get one helluva BJ on your wedding nite....Snowballs FTW, obv, woot to the both o ya i guess....
--------------------
---------
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Pok 7's » Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Pok 7's

Postby DOYLE BRUNSON » Fri May 09, 2008 12:14 pm

DOYLE BRUNSON

Postby MecosKing » Fri May 09, 2008 12:27 pm

--------------------
---------
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Pok 7's » Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Pok 7's

Postby MecosKing » Fri May 09, 2008 1:10 pm

PS, LOL @ TRACY, CA, amirite?!?!
--------------------
---------
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby emmasdad » Fri May 09, 2008 4:18 pm

I AM NOT FROM ANYWHERE NEAR TRACY FAGBALL.

EM, on the other hand, is from kinda close to there. . . h8 you obv.

And yes, LOL @ Tracy.
emmasdad

Postby PBG » Mon May 12, 2008 9:50 am

Hardly played ANY poker this weekend. It was Mother's Day/stripper dinner/Aunt's Mother's Day eve dinner/go to Pala spa/work. Essentially non-stop.

I think I finally got a break around 8:45pm on Sunday night. Friday night was awesome b/c I got to have dinner with a bunch of really hot chicks who work around the various Spearmint Rhinos around L.A. Well okay, ONE really hot chick who works at Spearmint Rhino, a graphic designer, medical equipment sales person and an attorney. We finished off six bottles of wine and got nuts. No pics though so sorry guys. :cry:

That was Friday night. I worked Saturday from 7am to 2pm, worked out and then took my mom's two sisters and a cousin out to dinner at Dar Maghreb over in Hollywood for a Moroccan dinner and bellydancing. We then spent like two hours in Sephora over at Hollywood and Highland. Went home, finished watching "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" which if you have not seen it, I suggest renting it. "In my dreams, I'm blowing you...kisses."

Next morning I go to my mom's grave site and then pick up my dad and go down to Pala to meet a friend for lunch, the salon and to watch the Lakers lose AGAIN. I play some card craps, win enough to pay for the lunch and then drop my dad off before heading out to Commerce where I chop a satellite. I don't see MecosKing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=70558

Does anyone know this guy?
PBG

Postby PBG » Tue May 20, 2008 9:35 am

PBG

Postby PBG » Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

PBG

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals